Nearsoft-sponsored live video broadcast, DojoLIVE! now features a travel tech-themed section featuring the movers and shakers in travel tech. Always framed by the industry’s most significant events, conferences and trade shows.
DojoLIVE! Travel Edition will be bringing you fact-filled live interviews with the most outstanding business people, thought leaders and decision makers in the travel tech vertical.
Our Travel Editions:
- Brenda Barré & Raj Singh, CEO at GoMoment / Manager, Marketing Products & Innovation at Caesars Entertainment
- Judah Musick, Co-Founder at Tagible
- Edward Ulmer, Director of Development at Barefoot Technologies
- Lynell Eaddy, President at LSI
- Michael Goldin, Director of Business Development at Rented.com
- Doug Kennedy, President at Kennedy Training Network
- Heather Wilde, CTO & Co-Founder at TWIP
You can be part of it!
Know someone who would be a great guest? Want to be interviewed and get your place in the spotlight? Nominate them!